Elizabeth A Wiesner, MD Marie F Robert, MD James L Morgan, MD
Pei Juan Salerno, MD
Matthew Finn, MD
Elyse Borsuk, APRN
Sarah Halloran, PA
Important changes will be posted on this website.
March 27, 2020
The office is open every weekday for patient visits. We are operating with a reduced the number of staff and we are utilizing our Answering Service for most, or all of the day. If you call our office and go through to the Answering Service, please leave a message with them and we will call you back.
We are taking the following "social distancing" measures.
1. We are keeping interaction between all our patients to a minimum.
See Coronavirus (COVD-19) Update below.
2. We are limiting interaction between our patients and our staff to the minimum necessary.
3. On some days, our office hours may be abbreviated. We will be scheduling patients in the order that we receive their call. A Provider will be On Call at all times. In the event there is a problem contacting the Provider On Call, contact our answering service directly by calling 203-397-5787.
4. We are keeping our office closed on weekends to minimize the risk to our patients and staff. As always, a provider will be available 24 hours a day through our answering service. The provider on call will be able to schedule a visit using our Telemedicine application if it is appropriate.
5. Two weeks into using our new Telemedicine technology, we are finding that it has been very well received by our patients and families. The application gives our providers the capability to conduct virtual office visits. We have been assured that the visits will be "covered" by the insurance carriers and it is our understanding the claim submitted for a virtual visit will be the same as if you were seen in our office.
As we all know, things are changing daily and sometimes several times during the day. Our goal is to meet the needs of our patients while reducing the the amount of exposure to both our patients and our staff. We appreciate your patience and your understanding as we do our best to navigate this difficult time with you and your family.
Please read the Coronavirus (COVD-19) Update below before coming to our office.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We have temporarily changed the way we see patients and run our practice. We care very much about our patients' safety and medical care. We are limiting the number of people in our office at any one time and have enacted the following policies to minimize the risks for all our patients and staff.
1. Patients with an illness, when you arrive for your appointment, please call our office (203-795-6025) from the parking lot and let us know you have arrived. Do not come in the office. A member of the Nursing Staff will instruct you where to meet them to begin your visit. In most cases, you will be instructed to wait at the double glass doors under the overhang at the far right in the front of the building and a staff member will meet you.
2. We are limiting the number of Health Exam and routine appointments each day. If you are coming for a Health Exam or a visit that is not related to an illness, you may enter our office through the lobby and the waiting room.
3. Only one healthy adult can accompany a patient. While we understand it may be difficult, please do not bring siblings along to appointments.
4. We do not want patients coming to our office without an appointment. We cannot accomodate Walk-Ins or people coming in our office unecessarily.
5. We are unable to provide coronavirus (COVID-19) testing in our office.
6. When appropriate, a provider may offer to conduct a Telemedicine visit online using an app that allows real time video access between the patient and the provider.
If you have questions, please call our office at 203-795-6025 to speak with our staff or the Provider On so we can decide on the appropriate course of action.
Content on this website is for informational purposes only and is not actual medical advice. The use of this information is at your own risk. Always consult your physician before making a treatment decision.
If you have questions regarding medical care or an appointment, please call our office at (203) 795-6025.
Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, PC - March 25, 2020